Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws, Competitions and Voucher Offers
When any promotion is made by the High Street Dental Practice (HSDP), whether in the form of Vouchers, Special Offers, Free to enter Prize Draws or Competitions, the following Terms and Conditions will apply:-
HSDP are responsible for all aspects and all stages of their promotion and will conduct their promotions equitably, promptly and efficiently and deal fairly and honourably with participants and potential participants. HSDP will avoid causing unnecessary disappointment. HSDP will do everything reasonable to ensure that their promotions, including product samples, are safe and cause no harm to consumers or their property. All promotional material will clearly state the company name, registered office address and registration number.
- Entry conditions which need to be met will be clearly stated.
- All promotions will only be available to those aged over 18 years.
- Staff and associates employed by HSDP will not be able to participate.
Prize draws and Competitions
- All promotions will have a closing date. All entrants who have met the conditions of entry will be eligible for selection as the winner. If this selection is by picking a name or number from a ‘hat’, this process will be witnessed by an independent person not employed by HSDP. Only one entry per person will be accepted for Prize draws, except those from current patients who have introduced a new patient through a ‘Friends and Family’ card.
- Entries for the Quarterly draws will be closed on March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st. No entries will be carried forward to the next draw.
- All draws will take place within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will be contacted by phone, letter or email. The winner will be asked to give permission for their name to be used in further publicity and/or promotions.
- The name of the winner will be available on request from other entrants once the winner has been contacted.
- The Prize on offer will be clearly stated, together with details of where the prize may be collected from or where any voucher will need to be redeemed. If the prize voucher has a limited life, an expiry date will be clearly indicated.
Vouchers and Special Discounts
- When a Practice is promoting a voucher or special group discount, the full details of the treatment available will be included on the voucher as will the closing date of the offer, if applicable.
- Wedding groups will be entitled to one free teeth whitening course of treatment for the bride or groom, when groups of three or more full cost treatments are booked. All group appointments must be booked together to qualify. If only two other appointments are booked, the bride or groom’s treatment will be offered at half-price.
- Examinations or treatments at a reduced price may be offered for appointments made at specific events. These will only be available for appointments made whilst the patient is present at the event.