High Street Dental Plan
High Street Dental Plan is the dental care plan for High Street Dental Practice.
Benefits of the plan include:
- all your routine dental treatment
- payment by convenient monthly direct debit
- discount on treatment fees
- guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- early identification of dental problems, to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- priority bookings in the event of a dental emergency
- appointment times to suit you, whenever possible
- four-year guarantee on any recommended treatments (subject to conditions)
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (see Scheme Handbook which is available from the Practice for more information)
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a direct debit mandate. If you choose to leave the plan, for any reason, you can do so by giving us one months notice.
You will then be placed in a category ranging from A to G. If any teeth are excluded from the plan you will be informed of this in writing before you start.
Following your dental consultation, you will need to complete a registration form, direct debit mandate and authorisation form. Please ask the receptionist for details at your next visit.
What does the plan include?
As a member of the High Street Dental Plan you will pay a monthly amount into the plan and in return, we will look after your dental health including dental check-ups, visiting the dental hygienist, fillings if needed, crown and bridge work.
The plan provides:
- ten per cent discount on treatments (excluding dental implants)
- routine small X-rays
- routine oral cancer screening
- temporary dressings, to tide you over until you can have a permanent solution
- preventative advice on diet and oral hygiene
For further details, download the High Street Dental Plan leaflet
High Street Dental Plan for children
The plan is available for children aged 4-12 years at £3.80 per month and aged 13-18 years at £5.80 per month. Children below the age of four will be seen without charge when attending with a family member registered at the practice but will not be covered by the assistance scheme.
The other benefits of being a High Street Dental Plan member are:
- you can walk into any Main Dental Partners practice and receive any emergency treatment as required
- if you move out of the area and there is a Main Dental Partners practice near you, you will be able to register without having to be re-assessed. You will receive the same benefits at your new practice
If you have any questions about our dental care plan, please contact our reception team.